Web Designers are a core part of our growing team. You will begin as a freelancer with the opportunity to be considered for a full-time position. This is an in person role, where you'll be asked to join the team in our studio.
- Conducting client research (i.e. competitive landscape)
- Designing wireframes and thinking of the best user experience
- Staying on top of the latest trends in the design industry
- Designing for both websites and apps
- Knowledge and experience in responsive design
- Preparing assets for our development team
- Editing images in photoshop
What we offer:
- Immediate start
- 50-100€ a day (9h – 6h, in our studio in Porto). (The day rate will depend on your level of experience)
- Full time contract after a trial period of 3 months as an in house freelancer.
- Strong growth opportunities
DOES THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
- You are passionate and creative, with a great eye for detail. Every touch point of a brand is important to you.
- You like to work with a creative team, and have peers to bounce ideas off one another.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to be working on high-impact projects that will be seen by many, as you build your own strong portfolio of work.
- You want to work with fun, passionate people! You want to be a part of a tight-knit, caring team that appreciates your important contributions.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we encourage you to apply for our Junior Web Designer Role by completing this questionnaire, and if your website is out of date, please send your portfolio to email@example.com.
We will be filling these roles on a first-come, first-serve basis. We look forward to hearing from you!